New Updates

Well finally a new post.
Not to hold anything back so lets just get started.

FCTV documentary
This is a documentary for my schools TV program. Myself and my good collaborative friends Ryan Long and Justin Beasley are making this for a telethon for actual television. Its really a live stream that will last around 8 hours. It will be filled with videos and events from people in our community. The documentary will kick it off to get the audience hooked for the rest of it. we have shot two interviews so far and have about five more to go.

Tom and Josephs time paradox CANCELED
After being tied to other projects I have lost interest in the show. Stop motion was the first kind of filmmaking I did when  I first started, but since then I just don't have the spark as i used to.

Star Wars Episode II fan edit.
I will be posting a full description of my fan edit and what changes I have done.

There are more short films to come but not too much to give away at the moment. That's all I have to give out.
Take Care
 

Comments

Popular Posts