HEY Long time no update. I haven't updated this in the last few months because I've been really busy with school and video projects. Rest assured lets get and update.

1st
 I've been working on a skit we've been planning for a few months. Its a 2012 skit. I don't want to spoil anything, but just keep in mind don't take it too seriously.

2nd
We are working on a short action movie called Mission 2. I can't fully detail it here, but I'll do another post tomorrow or so and I'll give a description of it. We are still in pre-production the script is written and now we are getting actors and scouting locations.
You can see Mission 1 right here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eac3QsZt20U

3rd
Nothing Personal:
This film hasn't been touched on a lot since I've been busy with these other two projects. Once we finish Mission 2, we are hoping to start back up on it. I'll do a description post tomorrow.

4th
New show.
We are in production of a brick film show (stop motion) called Tom and Joseph's Time Paradox. We are currently writing the script for the pilot episodes and building sets. Again description post tomorrow.

5th and final update.
New Name, New channel.
We have decide to rename our video business. Called...B and H studios
With this re-branding we need a new You Tube channel and Facebook page. They are not up yet but when they are I will tweet it so make sure to follow me on twitter @ThomasBolt1. That also means this blogs name will be changed if I can so remember that.

So yeah stay tuned a lot of great things are coming. I promise I will try and post once a week or so depending on if I have any thing to report. So stay with me and follow me on twitter and subscribe to my personal You Tube channel called Thomas Bolt.

Take Care  
  

Comments

Popular Posts