Change of Plans Part 2

Hello I know its been awhile since the last post. The reason is I have been really busy with my family and that stuff. My friend and I have made up and we are going to do a new film called "Nothing Personal" its about a teenager who has a bad home life that eventually drives him to homicide. This film is in pre-production the script is still in writing, that should take through the next month or so, the rest of the pre-production process should take through the end of the year shooting should take place within or in one week in June of next year. Safe to say to have it out at around October of 2013. Reason for a long process is because of writing and the rest of the Pre-production stages and shooting and the editing. Hopefully we can get a good product out of this. Until then stay tuned I'll keep you up to date on its progress and with other videos to come. I will try and post more frequently from now on. Take Care

Comments

Popular Posts